News & Opinion
Branding Talks
Money
Economy
Good Stuff
MICHAŁ DU VALL - PRAWO PATENTOWE
STEFAN PAPP: TRZEBA WYSIĄŚĆ Z PANCERNEGO POCIĄGU!
Trybunał za wzmocnieniem ochrony praw autorskich w Polsce
O społecznym sensie prawa z Profesorem Andrzejem Zollem rozmawia Judyta Papp
STEFAN PAPP: CO JEST W DRUGIM STWORZENIU?
HIROSHIMA SAVED MY LIFE
AKTYWNY SĘDZIA - ZMIANY PROCEDURY KARNEJ
BP PIERONEK: STOIMY NA ROZDROŻU, CZY NA SKRAJU PRZEPAŚCI?
PROF. ELŻBIETA TRAPLE - YOU MAKE IT, YOU OWN IT
SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ANTONIN SCALIA DIES
WE’VE GOT WHAT WE WANTED
CRACOW'S CORNERS: HISTORY AND LUXURY
STEFAN PAPP - THE PEOPLE CREATE THE DICTATORS...
 
 
Important facts
Archives
• Euro 2016: hard times to get to France
The Euro 2016 bandwagon has begun to roll with the draw for the qualifiers on Sunday in Nice, and it is a new-look competition , with 24 countries taking part in the finals instead of the 16 previously qualified. Ties will be spread over a week, and even the host country, France, has to play.
• Legia football club - the new owner
Dariusz Mioduski has become the new owner of Legia Warszawa. The businessman bought 80% of the club's stocks from the ITI Group. The remaining 20% were bought by Bogusław Leśnodorski. Mioduski admits that his dream, as a sports fan, has come true.
• Putin on America's 'non-traditional values
Vladimir Putin sought to cast Russia as the moral arbiter of the world on Thursday, as he hit out at America's 'non-traditional values' and its influence across the world. In an annual state of the nation address, the 61-year-old Russian president said his country did not aspire to be some kind of superpower.
• Daimler takes over Mercedes F1 team
The German concern Daimler became the sole owner of the Mercedes AMG Petrona F1 Team. This is the result of purchasing the shares belonging to Aabar Investments fund. Until now Daimler owned just 60% of the shares, and the remaining 40% were owned by the said fund. Now, the German concern has the full right
• Putin's first meeting with Pope Francis
Pope Francis holds first meeting with Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, but pair avoid relations between Vatican and the Orthodox Church. Pope Francis and Russian president Vladimir Putin met on Monday and discussed the Middle East and problems faced by Christians across the world, but did not touch on
• Russia more oil import to China
The Russian oil giant Rosneft wants to sell 10 mln tons of crude oil a year to the Chinese concern Sinopec throughout the next decade. On Tuesday, Rosneft and Sinopec signed a letter of intent regarding these deliveries during the official visit of the Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev in Beijing. Deliveries are to
• God listens to his people
We could not believe our own ears when on the 16th of October, 1978, after 6 PM we heard through the radio the following words, spoken from the balcony of St. Peter's Basilica in Rome: 'Habemus Papam'! 'I announce to you a great joy. We have a Pope, the Most Eminent and Reverend Lord, Lord Karol, Cardinal of the Holy
• PGE Group: Not only an energy provider
In its present form, Polska Grupa Energetyczna (PGE Group) was established in 2007 and today it is the biggest energy holding in Central and Eastern Europe. It provides energy for 5 million customers in Poland, which constitutes 1/8th of the country's population. One of the Group’s priorities is the security and stability of
• Blackberry - $4.7bn buyout deal
Smartphone maker Blackberry has reached a $4.7 billion buyout deal on Monday with a group led by its biggest shareholder, Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. BlackBerry said Monday that a letter of intent has been signed and its shareholders will receive $9 in cash for each share. Fairfax head Prem Watsa is a former
• Pekao SA's profits are soaring
The bank's net profit in the second quarter of 2013 rose to 741.8 mln PLN, from 704.2 mln PLN the year before, states the report from the Pekao SA bank. The net profit of the second largest bank in Poland has turned out to be above market expectations of 651.3 mln PLN and these results are above analyst's expectations.
• POLAND® - globally hot Polish brands
Every country with successful economics has its trademark, thus, champagne is obviously associated with France, best fashion designs with Italy and Belgium is famous for chocolate. When asked about Poland, foreigners immediately associate it with such historic individuals as John Paul II, Lech Walesa and
• Poland engages in humanitarian aid
Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that it has dedicated 6,000 euros toward the renovation of the Karunalaya Leprosy Care Centre in Puri, Eastern India. The Centre was established by Marian Zelazek - Polish missionary, two-time Nobel Peace Prize nominee, and laureate of numerous humanitarian awards
•  Polish Golf - Philosophy of Life
Golf is an emerging sport in Poland. The first golf course, owned and designed by Swedes, was founded in Rajszew in Warsaw 20 years ago. Since that time, more than a dozen golf courses have been created in various parts of Poland and new ones continue to be built. Golf in Poland is developing very slowly and
•  Womens' triumph in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is currently one of the most strict and conservative countries worldwide. Its rigid rules apply especially to women who are all required to have their legal male guardians. Women are also forbidden to drive cars and meet with male strangers. Furthermore, there are strict limitations concerning clothes
•  Hołowczyc Małysz Sonik - Polish National Rally Team
Ever since the Dakar Rally was first organized 30 years ago, it has been electrifying the fans of motor sports worldwide. This edition will be special for Poland because, for the first time, the drivers will participate in the event as the national team organized by the Polish Motor Union. The Poland national rally team
•  Pharaons Rally - Polish battle in Egypt
Every single competitor crossing the finish line at the Pyramids of Giza after the 2,500km slog through the Sahara Desert will feel like a winner, unfortunately not everyone can fit on the podium. Joan Barreda claimed an extremely well deserved victory in the bike race at the 2012 Pharaons Rally. The 29-year-old delivered
•  Defence of common values
Entering Wawel from Kanoniczna Street through the Herbowa Gate and the Waza Gate is simple, but not always easy. The first difficulty is the hill itself, which has to be climbed. There is another problem however, especially during the summer vacation, namely: the heavy crowds of tourists, constantly wandering to
•  Talkin' 'bout the U.S. revolution
The Egyptians thought they would win their fight against the government and things would change but there is no Revolution anymore, because the Egyptian Army, under a U.S. demand to contain the damage to the U.S. interests in Middle East, put things in order. The former president Hosni Mubarak decided he wouldn't

< 1 2 3 >

 
Important facts
•  US re Poland's Constitution Day
Secretary of State, John Kerry on behalf of President Obama and the people
•  Dakar 2015 - The polish way
Rafał Sonik, polish participant, wins the 2015 Dakar
•  Cracow – Nowa Huta of the Future
Several years from now Nowa Huta will be home to thermal pools
•  Missile boat crisis ends
Germany has agreed to sell missile boats to Israel at a price hundreds
•  KSA & US - The Secret Deal
Two weeks ago, we revealed one part of the 'Secret Deal' between the US
•  iThink or iPhone?
On September 9 Apple (AAPL) has scheduled a press event and Bloomberg
•  Waters to boycott Israel
Roger Waters, the legendary Pink Floyd frontman, apart from his artistic
•  Apple and Facebook stock sell off
The technology sector has bounced back, thanks to heavyweights Apple and
•  Barca in the Champions League
Manchester United are out of the Champions League after being
•  Euro 2016: hard times to get to France
The Euro 2016 bandwagon has begun to roll with the draw
•  Legia football club - the new owner
Dariusz Mioduski has become the new owner of Legia Warszawa
•  Putin on America's values
Vladimir Putin sought to cast Russia as the moral arbiter of the world
•  Daimler takes over Mercedes F1 team
The German concern Daimler became the sole owner of the Mercedes AMG
•  Putin's first meeting with Pope Francis
Pope Francis holds first meeting with Vladimir Putin, the Russian president
•  Russia more oil import to China
The Russian oil giant Rosneft wants to sell 10 mln tons of crude oil a year to
•  God listens to his people
We could not believe our own ears when on the 16th of October, 1978, after 6 PM
•  PGE: Not only an energy provider
In its present form, Polska Grupa Energetyczna (PGE Group) was
•  Blackberry - $4.7bn buyout deal
Smartphone maker Blackberry has reached a $4.7 billion buyout deal
•  Pekao SA's profits are soaring
The bank's net profit in the second quarter of 2013 rose to 741.8 mln PLN
•  Poland engages in humanitarian aid
Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that it has dedicated
•  POLAND® - globally hot Polish brands
Every country with successful economics has its trademark, thus, champagne

For advertising contact us at: ads@pr-controlled.com


© 2017 Judyta Papp Ltd., All rights reserved.