News & Opinion
Branding Talks
Money
Economy
Good Stuff
HEJT - NIEGODZIWE NARZĘDZIE ZŁA
JACYŚ ZŁOŚLIWI BOGOWIE ZAKPILI Z NAS OKRUTNIE....
IT’S TIME TO KICK ERDOGAN’S TURKEY OUT OF NATO
THE QUICK OR THE DEAD
MICHAŁ DU VALL - PRAWO PATENTOWE
STEFAN PAPP: TRZEBA WYSIĄŚĆ Z PANCERNEGO POCIĄGU!
Trybunał za wzmocnieniem ochrony praw autorskich w Polsce
O społecznym sensie prawa z Profesorem Andrzejem Zollem rozmawia Judyta Papp
STEFAN PAPP: CO JEST W DRUGIM STWORZENIU?
BP PIERONEK: STOIMY NA ROZDROŻU, CZY NA SKRAJU PRZEPAŚCI?
STEFAN PAPP - THE PEOPLE CREATE THE DICTATORS...
 
   Nov 29, 2013
 
  •  DAIMLER TAKES OVER MERCEDES F1 TEAM SHARES
The German concern Daimler became the sole owner of the Mercedes AMG Petrona F1 Team. This is the result of purchasing the shares belonging to Aabar Investments fund.

Until now Daimler owned just 60% of the shares, and the remaining 40% were owned by the said fund.
Now, the German concern has the full right to decide about further fate of the team. The value of the transaction has not been disclosed.

It's worth remembering that Daimler and Aabar Investments took over the Brackley team at the end of 2009 from Ross Brawn and Nick Fry.
Since 2010 the team has been racing under the Mercedes name. In this year's constructors' championship the Brackely team occupies 5th place. It can, however, lose it in favour of Sauber.

 
Photo: Daimler AG



Comment
Add Comment

 
Important facts
•  US re Poland's Constitution Day
Secretary of State, John Kerry on behalf of President Obama and the people
•  Dakar 2015 - The polish way
Rafał Sonik, polish participant, wins the 2015 Dakar
•  Cracow – Nowa Huta of the Future
Several years from now Nowa Huta will be home to thermal pools
•  Missile boat crisis ends
Germany has agreed to sell missile boats to Israel at a price hundreds
•  KSA & US - The Secret Deal
Two weeks ago, we revealed one part of the 'Secret Deal' between the US
•  iThink or iPhone?
On September 9 Apple (AAPL) has scheduled a press event and Bloomberg
•  Waters to boycott Israel
Roger Waters, the legendary Pink Floyd frontman, apart from his artistic
•  Apple and Facebook stock sell off
The technology sector has bounced back, thanks to heavyweights Apple and
•  Barca in the Champions League
Manchester United are out of the Champions League after being
•  Euro 2016: hard times to get to France
The Euro 2016 bandwagon has begun to roll with the draw
•  Legia football club - the new owner
Dariusz Mioduski has become the new owner of Legia Warszawa
•  Putin on America's values
Vladimir Putin sought to cast Russia as the moral arbiter of the world
•  Daimler takes over Mercedes F1 team
The German concern Daimler became the sole owner of the Mercedes AMG
•  Putin's first meeting with Pope Francis
Pope Francis holds first meeting with Vladimir Putin, the Russian president
•  Russia more oil import to China
The Russian oil giant Rosneft wants to sell 10 mln tons of crude oil a year to
•  God listens to his people
We could not believe our own ears when on the 16th of October, 1978, after 6 PM
•  PGE: Not only an energy provider
In its present form, Polska Grupa Energetyczna (PGE Group) was
•  Blackberry - $4.7bn buyout deal
Smartphone maker Blackberry has reached a $4.7 billion buyout deal
•  Pekao SA's profits are soaring
The bank's net profit in the second quarter of 2013 rose to 741.8 mln PLN
•  Poland engages in humanitarian aid
Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that it has dedicated
•  POLAND® - globally hot Polish brands
Every country with successful economics has its trademark, thus, champagne

For advertising contact us at: ads@pr-controlled.com


© 2019 Judyta Papp Ltd., All rights reserved.