Dariusz Mioduski has become the new owner of Legia Warszawa. The businessman bought 80% of the club's stocks from the ITI Group. The remaining 20% were bought by Bogusław Leśnodorski. Mioduski admits that his dream, as a sports fan, has come true.
'I believe there's no reason why Legia can't become one of the top 30 clubs in Europe, which will regularly play in the group stage of the European playoffs' – says Mioduski about his ambitious sports plans.
Henning Berg has become the new coach of Legia Warszawa. In the past,
the Norwegian was a player in the best English football clubs and the pillar of his country's national team.
And before him, the task of regular appearances in the European Cup and the gradual introduction of the most
gifted pupils of the Football Academy to the first team.
We have the new stadium, willing investors and it would seem we have all the conditions for success.
However, Poland's bad streak of luck regarding this sports discipline has lasted for years, now. Maybe these new ambitious plans and the new investors will break this wave of failures. Maybe Polish football players will finally start thinking about tactics on the football pitch, because such players as Mr. Lewandowski won't be scoring any goals if no one passes a ball to him.
Photos: Legia Warszawa